Hello lovelies! It’s finally that time of the year! Time to get cozy under a fuzzy blanket, sipping a chai latte, with a couple of candles nearby, and a book in hand. I adore fall. As soon as the weather cools down and cozy season hits, I am instantly living my best life. Give me all of the chai lattes and fall booties. That’s all I really need to be happy. Well that, and the fact that the hockey season has started back up (go Caps!).
This year October is going to be quite the exhausting month at work (lol help) so I’m not entirely sure how much reading I’m going to get done, but I’m going to try my best to get through this list. Wish me luck!
1. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
2. Neat by Kandi Steiner
3. Sugar by Mila Hart
4. Bad for You by Taylor Holloway
5. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
6. Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
7. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
8. Comeback by Lyn Ashwood
9. Falter by Carrie Aarons