Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly feature over at Bionic Book Worm.
This week’s topic is top 5 popular books we haven’t read yet. This post could also be titled “I’m a disaster of a reader: here’s some proof” and will certainly get reactions of “wow Alyssa what the fuck is wrong with you” and “how have you NOT READ THIS YET??!” I know I know! I’m sorry!!! One day I will get to these, I swear.
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
3. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
5. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin