Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is our spring 2020 TBR. Figuring this post out definitely took me a while. There’s so many books I want to get to and trying to figure out my top ten was quite the task, but I got there. As is the motto of every bookworm; too many books, so little time.
Link to me your lists below! I’m so interested to see what you’re all planning on reading in the next few months.
1. Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
2. Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
3. The Toll by Neal Shusterman
4. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
6. Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
7. Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
8. Doctor Dearest by R.S. Grey
9. Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell
10. Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel