Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is the most recent additions to our bookshelves. I think this will be the easiest TTT I’ll ever put together because Book Outlet had their recent annual boxing week sale and oh boy oh boy oh BOY did I ever do some damage to my wallet (and maybe the back of the post man who delivered that box, sorry!). Since this is a top ten list, I’ll just list the nine from that haul that I’m most excited to get to and the one book I bought recently that is the monthly read of the book club a couple of my friends and I started.
Link to me your lists below! I’m so interested to see what you guys have received recently.
1. Scythe by Neal Shusterman (the book club pick)
2. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
3. Top Ten by Katie Cotugno
4. The Au Pair by Emma Rous
5. Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
6. The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
7. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
8. 500 Words or Less by Juleah del Rosario
9. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
10. You by Caroline Kepnes