Hello everyone! Happy 2020. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are well-rested and relaxed and ready to take on the new year. Like I usually do, I’ve put together a list of the books that are coming out during the first half of the year that I can’t wait to get my hands on. There are so many amazing books hitting the shelves this year. It felt like it took me forever to narrow down this list to only ten books. We’re absolutely about to be spoiled by authors this year and I am so happy about that.
Here is my list, sorted by release date, of the books that I am most looking forward to reading that are coming out during the first half of the year.
1. Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson | January 7, 2020
2. Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen | January 7, 2020
3. Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim | January 7, 2020
4. The Whispers of War by Julia Kelly | January 14, 2020
5. The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller | February 25, 2020
6. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas | March 3, 2020
7. Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel | March 17, 2020
8. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane | March 24, 2020
9. He Started It by Samantha Downing | April 28, 2020
10. Forest of Souls by Lori M. Lee | June 23, 2020