Hello lovelies! Welcome to the beginning of the Christmas season. The weather in Montreal has officially reached full on cozy levels and the first snowfall is going to happen any day now. I’m really looking forward to it.
This coming November isn’t going to be too busy, but it’s going to be a hard one. The person I care about most is leaving the country permanently in about two weeks from now. So basically when that happens I’ll be throwing myself into this way too ambitious TBR to do all the reading humanly possible to keep myself from being too sad.
Wishing you all the best of luck with your TBRs this month!
1. Smoke in the Sun by Renée Ahdieh
2. Woman on the Edge by Samantha M. Bailey
3. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
4. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
5. Neat by Kandi Steiner
6. Comeback by Lyn Ashwood
7. The Edge of Reason by J. Saman
8. Outmatched by Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young
9. Insatiable by Melanie Harlow
10. Break the Rules by Roxie Noir
11. Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins
12. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake