Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is our favourite things to snack on or drink while reading. I have to admit, I can be a snacker while reading. And nothing makes me happier than a good drink to sip on while I’m immersed in a book.
1. Iced vanilla latte – my number one forever
2. Chai latte – the most soothing drink in the fall
3. Iced tea – the real stuff though, not the sugary crap in a can
4. Water – got to stay hydrated, right?
5. Wine – nothing better than winding down after a long day with a glass of wine and a good book
6. Beer – there’s this cute craft beer place beside my office and at the beginning of the week it’s always nice and quiet
7. Indian takeout – let’s be real, I eat from that restaurant once a week minimum so I’m bound to be reading during one of the many times I get takeout
8. Pad thai – my other takeout weakness
9. Pasta – if I could live off of pasta only, I would. Plus it’s a perfect reading snack because you’re using a fork so you’ll never have to worry about dirtying the pages
10. Carrot cake – I’m such a savoury type of person when it comes to food, but I can never refuse a good carrot cake