Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is characters I’d love to be besties with and wow, do I ever have a lot of those. Of course, there’s always book boyfriends/girlfriends that we all fall in love with and we wish we could find a real life version of them, but besties are just as important too (probably more, let’s be real here). Life sucks without a good best friend by your side. I honest to god don’t know what I’d do without mine (love you to the moon and back Jess). So in honour of best friends and how freaking great they are, here’s my list of top ten characters I’d want to be besties with.
1. Arsinoe from the Three Dark Crowns series by Kendare Blake
2. Dorian from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
3. Madison from Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
4. Lauren from The Accidental Girlfriend by Emma Hart
5. Lara Jean from the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series by Jenny Han
6. Penelope from Flutter by Carrie Aarons
7. Simon from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
8. Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han
9. Ronan from The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvater
10. Brooke from The Fortunate Ones by R.S. Grey