Hello lovelies! So half the year has gone by and guess what? I’m way behind on my overly ambitious Goodreads reading challenge for the year. Is anyone even a little bit surprised though? No. Not at all.
That’s ok though. The changing of the calendar to July was the kick in the butt my depressed ass apparently needed. I flew through a few books in the last week of June and I still have all that momentum going into July. So let’s hope I can keep that up.
Besides a trip to Chicago for the Twice concert (YES THAT IS RIGHT YOU GUYS I AM GOING TO SEE TWICE HOLY SHIT PINCH ME BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY A DREAM COME TRUE AND YES I WILL POST ALL ABOUT IT SORRY IN ADVANCE), I have a whole lot of nothing planned this month. Which means it’s time to lose myself in fictional worlds because they’re more fun than my own. And without further ado, here’s a list of those fictional worlds I hope to get to this month.
1. A Bad Breed by Kat Ross
2. An Enchantement of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
3. Flutter by Carrie Aarons
4. Coldhearted Boss by R.S. Grey
5. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
6. Sour by Jennifer Woodhull
7. All Roads Lead to You by Jennifer Probst
8. The Seekers by Heather Graham
9. The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
10. Falter by Carrie Aarons
11. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
12. Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker