Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is of course Valentine’s Day related. It’s all about our favourite couples. I just want to preface this post by saying that if I could have just listed couples from R.S. Grey’s books, I would have. Every single one of the couples she writes just melt my heart. But for the sake of variation, I’ll only list my favourite one of her couples along with nine others.
Enjoy! And happy early Valentine’s Day. May you all be blessed with plenty of chocolate, flowers, candles, wine, and books.
1. Emma & Jack from Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
2. Celaena & Chaol from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (yes, despite only having read the first one I’m aware of things that happen but just let me have my moment in denial because ignorance is bliss)
3. Anna & Étienne from Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. Shahrzad & Khalid from The Wrath & the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh (not to be dramatic, which means i’m about to be super extra, but like I would DIE FOR THEM OKAY)
5. Arsinoe & ??? from Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (I’m not spoiling a damn thing but in one of the books of this series you will LOVE THEM)
6. Daisy & Lucas from Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey
7. Molly & Reid from The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
8. Penny & Sam from Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
9. Summer & Colin from The Chase by Elle Kennedy
10. Marianne & Connell from Normal People by Sally Rooney (this book broke my heart in ways I’m still too fragile to deal with. I spent this past Saturday crying like a baby because this book will do that to you)