Hello lovelies! Happy 2019! Can you guys believe how fast 2018 went by? I think it flew by in the blink of an eye, and now here we are in the new year. I’m very much looking forward to 2019. 2018 was kind of an adjustment year for me and I’m hoping 2019 will bring lots of wonderful things. There’s already lots of books to look forward to this year.
This month I’m going for a bit of an ambitious TBR. The first few days of the month have gone by well so far, but tomorrow the boy comes back from England after almost 4 weeks and it’s my birthday next week (holy shit I’m going to 25) so we’ll see how much reading I actually get done. I know that without a doubt I’ll get through half of this TBR.
Wishing you all a happy 2019! May your year be filled with 5 star reads and lots of reading time.
1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
2. Looker by Laura Sims
3. Her One Mistake by Heidi Perks
4. The Light Over London by Julia Kelly
5. The Cold Is In Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale
6. Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren
7. Idol by Kristen Callihan
8. London Belongs to Me by Jacquelyn Middleton
9. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
10. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson