Hello everyone! Happy 2019. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are well-rested and relaxed. As per usual, I’ve spent my year starting off with putting together a list of the books that are coming out during the first half of the year that I can’t wait to get my hands on. There are so many amazing books hitting the shelves this year. It felt like it took me forever to narrow it down to only ten books but it’s January 2nd and here is the list, so yay I did it!
Here is my list, sorted by release date, of the books that I am most looking forward to reading that are coming out during the first half of the year.
1. The Light Over London by Julia Kelly | January 8, 2019
2. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi | January 15, 2019
3. The Antidote by Shelley Sackier | February 5, 2019
4. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides | February 5, 2019
5. The Huntress by Kate Quinn | February 26, 2019
6. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon | February 26, 2019
7. Descendant of the Crane by Joan He | April 2, 2019
8. Romanov by Nadine Brandes | May 7, 2019
9. Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell | May 26, 2019
10. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson | June 4, 2019