Hello lovelies! Welcome to the most fabulous month of the year. The days of blistering heat and humidity in the city are officially gone and we are into fall. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to be wearing coats and boots 24/7. Fall is the time where I live my best life by far.
This month is definitely a pretty ambitious TBR (I say this every month at this point), but I have a crazy amount of free time this month so I’m pretty confident that I can get through most of it, if not all. Fingers crossed!
Link me to your TBRs down below! I’d love to see what you guys have planned for the month. Happy reading!
1. Faux Pas by Natasha Madison
2. Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
3. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
4. Here’s to Tomorrow by Teagan Hunter
5. Love, Sincerely, Yours by Meghan Quinn & Sara Ney
6. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
7. Perfect Harmony by Emily Albright
8. The Fourth Monkey by J.D. Barker
9. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
10. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
11. Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
12. Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey