Summer is almost over now and we’re into the 9th month of the year. Time has absolutely flown by. I have to admit though, I’m so happy it’s September. There are plenty of books coming out this month that I’m beyond excited to read.
This month is another pretty ambitious TBR, but considering I got through 8 books last month, I think I should manage to get through most of these.
Here’s my TBR for the month. Let me know if you’re looking forward to reading these or already have! If you have, link me your reviews as well. I’d totally love to read them.
All the ones that are bolded are for blog tours that I’m a part of this month of or ARCs that I have and plan to read.
1. Ten Reasons to Stay by Candace Knoebel
2. One More Moment by Samantha Chase
3. In Servitude by Heleen Kist
4. Hot Spell by Mia London & Susan Sheehey
5. White as Silence, Red as Song by Alessandro D’Avenia
6. Pippa by Malynda Schlegel
7. Perfect Harmony by Emily Albright
8. Fortunate Encounters by Caterina Passarelli
9. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
10. The Chase by Elle Kennedy
11. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
12. Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
13. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris