Hello lovelies! Another month has passed by and I’m so proud of how much reading I got done this month. I managed to read 8 books. It makes me think that despite being way behind on my Goodreads goal of 50 books for a lot of the year that I might actually be able to complete it. Wish me luck!
I was also a part of some awesome blog tours this past month. If you’re interested in reading any of those reviews, take a look at the links down below.
When We Collided by Emery Lord
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey
Fighting Gravity by Julie Adams
The Charm of You by Jennifer Probst
Between the Sea and Stars by Chantal Gadoury
Impostor’s Lure by Carla Neggers
A Room Away From the Wolves by Nova Ren Suma
- Dry Spell by Mia London & Susan Sheehey – Release Day Blitz + Excerpt + Giveaway (giveaway is open for another month and a half)
- Forever Love by J. Lum – Release Day Blitz + Excerpt + Giveaway
- Mixed Up Love by Natasha Madison Excerpt
- August TBR
- Blog Tour Review + Giveaway: Dry Spell by Mia London & Susan Shelley (giveaway is open for another month and a half)
- Fighting Gravity by Julie Adams – Release Day Blitz + Giveaway
- Blog Tour Review: Mixed Up Love by Natasha Madison
- ARC Review: Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey
- Ten Reasons to Stay by Candace Knoebel – Teaser Reveal
- After the End by Natasha Preston – Cover Reveal
- Blog Tour Review: Fighting Gravity by Julie Adams (+ Giveaway)
- TBR Book Tag
- Review: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Down the TBR Hole #5: The Nicholas Sparks Edition
- The Charm of You by Jennier Probst – Release Day Blitz + Excerpt
- Blog Tour Review: The Charm of You by Jennier Probst
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Pull You Out of A Reading Slump
- Down the TBR Hole #6
- First Line Fridays #1
- Blog Tour Review: The Impostor’s Lure by Carla Neggers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Required School Reading
- Fortunate Encounters by Caterina Passarelli – Cover Reveal + Giveaway (giveaway is open for a little over a month)
- Review: A Room Away from the Wolves by Nova Ren Suma – Blog Tour + Giveaway (giveaway open for 2 more days, US only)
- Flirting With Forever by Kendall Ryan – Excerpt Reveal
- First Line Fridays #2
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Kind of been reading this for a while only because I’ve had to temporarily put it down because I’ve so many books to read for reviews for blog tours. But I absolutely will be picking this up again soon because I love it so much so far.
Ten Reasons to Stay by Candace Knoebel
This book is amazing. As soon as I finish this writing this post I’ll be back to reading it. There’s something about her writing that had me head over heels for it after the first couple of chapters. My date for the blog tour is September 5 so stay tuned to see all the most likely very lovely things I’ll have to say about this one.
The Chase by Elle Kennedy
Holy crap I love this book so far. I can’t wait to have a bit more time and dive back in because it is incredible.
3 thoughts on “August 2018 Wrap Up”
Looks like you had a great month of reading 🙂 I really want to read Crazy Rich Asians soon; I’ve been hearing how good it is, and I’d love to see the movie as well!
LikeLiked by 1 person
So far it’s great! 🙂 And yes, I’m totally dying to see the movie as well. Hopefully we can both see it soon
LikeLiked by 1 person