Hi everyone! Can you believe we’re already half way through the year? Maybe it’s because of how hectic and busy life was, but it honestly seems like the first six months of the year have flown by so quickly! Making this list was pretty much impossible. There are so many books coming out in these last six months that sound amazing. Us book nerds have clearly been blessed.
Here’s my list, sorted by release date, of my most anticipated releases for the second half of 2018. Except Vengeful. That’s my number one pick without a doubt. I’ll be there at Indigo on September 25 making sure I get it the moment it comes out. If any of these are on your list or if you’ve read some already, let me know down in the comments below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
1. Like Never and Always by Ann Aguirre | July 17, 2018
2. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart | July 31, 2018
3. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning | July 31, 2018
4. Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas | August 7, 2018
5. These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch | August 7, 2018
6. Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey | August 9, 2018
7. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake | September 4, 2018
8. Vengeful by V.E. Schwab | September 25, 2018
9. The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee | October 2, 2018
10. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas | October 23, 2018