Happy love month everyone! Totally kidding. February in Montreal is more like “thank god this is a short month because it means we’re that much closer to spring and this frozen insanity being over.” Today is one of the days it isn’t super cold, but that’s only because it’s snowing. And for once there’s not too much snow so it’s the perfect time to go outside and run errands before the deep freeze comes back.
One of the perks, however, of living in a place that is constantly freezing is that I don’t have to feel guilty about not being outside. It’s more than ok to stay in with a mug of hot chocolate and curled up on the couch with a book. Which is more or less how I plan on spending this month.
If you’ve read any of these or plan on reading any of these books soon let me know down in the comments below! I’d love to hear what you guys think. Happy reading!
1. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn // Currently about 60% of the way through this and I am loving it. Going to finish it within the next few days and I can’t wait to see what happens. I love Anna. She’s such a fun character to read about.
2. Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland // Also about 60% of the way through this and I’m tempted to go back to it the second I finish writing this post. It’s excellent and very steamy.
3. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater // Another book I’m currently reading, but not that far into yet. For sure going to pick this up when I finish the first two books on this list.
4. The Beau & The Belle by R.S. Grey // My favourite new adult author dropped this book at the beginning of the month and I can’t wait to read it. So far I’ve read three of her books and she’s knocked it out of the park every single time. Excited for another perfect romantic comedy.
5. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake // Bought this when it came out, but haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ve been thinking about the series lately so I think I’ll try and get to it by the end of the month.