Happy 2018 everyone! Hope your starts to the new year have been going great so far. One of my favourite things about the end of the year/start of the new year is going through all the lists on Goodreads of the releases coming out in 2018. I must admit that this year looks like it is going to be an insanely good year for books. There’s so many that sound incredible and it was really hard to narrow this list down to only 10 books, but I managed to do it.
Here’s my list, sorted by release date, of my most anticipated releases for the first half of 2018. I’ve started reading The Woman in the Window this morning actually, and so far I’m intrigued. If any of these are on your list or you’ve read some already, let me know down in the comments below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black | release date: January 2, 2018
2. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn | release date: January 2, 20188
3. Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet by various authors | release date: January 2, 2018
4. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin | release date: January 9, 2018
5. The Beau & the Belle by R.S. Grey | release date: February 1, 2018
6. She Regrets Nothing by Andrea Dunlop | release date: February 6, 2018
7. The Queen of Hearts by Kimmery Martin | release date: February 13, 2018
8. Girls Burn Brighter by Shobha Rao | release date: March 6, 2018
9. Macbeth by Jo Nesbø | release date: April 5, 2018
10. Tell Me Lies by Carola Lovering | release date: June 12, 2018