Oh goodness. There are waaaaay too many books coming out in the second half of the year that sound incredible. And not in the ‘wow this sounds interesting I’ll buy this if I have the chance’ kind of way, but in the ‘OK I NEED THIS THE DAY IT IS PUT FORTH INTO THE WORLD’ kind of way. If authors are going to keep being this great at writing stories I need, they’re going to have to come up with a way for me to read faster so I can keep up with them (totally kidding of course… blessing the world with their talent is plenty already).
Here’s my list, sorted by release date, of my most anticipated releases for the second half of 2017! If you’ve read any of these already, or are eagerly awaiting any of these books, let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear what you guys think.
1. The Atlas of Forgotten Places by Jenny D. Williams | release date: July 11, 2017
2. Wish You Were Here by Renée Carlino | release date: August 15, 2017
3. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart | release date: September 5, 2017
4. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas | release date: September 5, 2017
5. The Boat Runner by Devin Murphy | release date: September 5, 2017
6. Autoboyography by Christina Lauren | release date: September 12, 2017
7. Warcross by Marie Lu | release date: September 12, 2017
8. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows | release date: September 12, 2017
9. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake | release date: September 19, 2017
10. All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater | release date: October 10, 2017