Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic of conversation is series I’ve been meaning to start but haven’t. There are certainly more than ten series that come to mind right off the top of my head, which is shameful. Ok, maybe not considering there are SO many books out there in the world, but when you see my list, I feel like the comments are going to be along the lines of “ARE YOU JOKING? YOU HAVEN’T READ THAT YET?” No, I haven’t. I’m sorry! I’ll get to them one day considering I own a bunch of these.
1. Alex Cross series by James Patterson
2. Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray
3. Matched trilogy by Allie Condie
4. Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
5. Healer trilogy by Maria V. Snyder
6. Losing It series by Cora Carmack
7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
8. Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab
9. An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses trilogy by Sarah J. Maas