There are so many incredible books coming out in the first half of 2017. I have been scouring lists on Goodreads for a long time and there are too many books to count that are begging to be bought. I can already hear my credit card crying in the distance for all the money that’s about to be spent. And the people around me asking if I really needed to buy all those books. Yes. The answer is yes.
The main reason this post is coming out so late is the fact that I had to narrow this list down to 10 books. Do you have any idea how difficult that was? This post coming out only 8 days into the year is a miracle.
But I got there, and here it is. My list, sorted by release date, of my most anticipated releases for the first half of 2017! Let me know in the comments below what you’re looking forward to this year. Or your opinions, if you’ve been lucky enough to receive an ARC.
1. Windwitch by Susan Dennard | release date: January 10, 2017
2. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera | release date: January 17, 2017
3. By Your Side by Kasie West | release date: January 31, 2017
4. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller | release date: February 28, 2017
5. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi | release date: March 28, 2017
6. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor | release date: March 28, 2017
7. Defy the Stars by Claudia Grey | release date: April 4, 2017
8. It’s Not Like It’s A Secret by Misa Sugiura | release date: May 9, 2017
9. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | release date: May 16, 2017
10. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich | release date: May 16, 2017