2016 is clearly going to be a great year for books. There are so many books coming out that I’m set on buying because I absolutely MUST have them. Since there’s a lot, I’ve decided to split this list into two (first half of the year/second half of the year).
Here’s my list, sorted by release date, of most anticipated releases for the first half of 2016! Let me know in the comments below what you’re looking forward to or what you think of them if you’ve been lucky enough to receive an ARC.
1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken | release date: January 5, 2016
2. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp | release date: January 5, 2016
3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard | release date: January 5, 2016
4. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry | release date: January 26, 2016
5. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman | release date: February 9, 2016
6. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro | release date: March 1, 2016
7. The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith | release date: March 22, 2016
8. If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo | release date: May 3, 2016
9. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi | release date: May 3, 2016
10. The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye | release date: May 17, 2016