May is finally here! In Montreal that means the sunshine and warm weather are in full swing after a month of rain that was constantly accompanied by wind and the need to still wear a heavy coat. For me, spring is all about taking advantage of that fresh, sunny air. It’s the perfect time to read in a park or on the porch of a coffee shop with an iced coffee in hand. So without further ado, here is my May TBR.
1. The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris // I’ve been trying to get through this book for a while. I’m definitely enjoying it though so hopefully I can finally get through it this month without being distracted by other books (ACOTAR came out yesterday so I doubt that).
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas // Do I even need to talk about this? No, because you’re all reading too.
3. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen // Summer’s pretty much here so why not read a super cute contemporary novel set in the summer? Besides, who wouldn’t want to read something by Sarah Dessen?
4. The Elite by Kiera Cass// If you have been friends with me on Goodreads for a long time, then you know that I didn’t like The Selection at all, but I neeeeed to know what happens and how it happens so here we are.
5. The One by Kiera Cass // See #4 on this list.
6. The Heir by Kiera Cass // See #4 on this list.
7. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas // I’m already going through Celaena and Chaol withdrawals (together and as individual characters). God help me when I’ve finished Heir of Fire and The Assassin’s Blade and I have to wait until September for Queen of Shadows.
8. Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe // I received an electronic copy of both this book and the sequel. The concept of the novel sounds interesting so I’m intrigued to see where Megan Crewe is going to take this.
9. The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe// See #8 on this list.